Is my privacy protected?
Absolutely. We take great care in ensuring your details and your transaction details are kept completely 100% anonymous.
You can rest assured your privacy is fully protected.
We use Eway (the largest e-commerce payment gateway in Australia, UK and NZ) to ensure your details are protected.
For further protection we use SSL Certificate to ensure your transactions are fully encrypted.
Your details and transaction details are sent via a secure link using industry standard 128 bit encryption technology.
You can rest assured your details will remain completely confidential.
Your details are kept confidential at all times and are not shared, passed on or sold to anyone. This information will always remain confidential.
How is my order shipped?
Your order will be delivered to you discreetly packaged with no reference to the products purchased or any reference of the sender.
What name will appear on my credit card?
Our parent company name DZDX trading will appear on your credit card statement with no reference to Sex Toys Adult Shop or the products purchased.
Sex Toys Adult Shop is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected, and assures you that any information provided by you will be used only in accordance with this Policy. In particular:-
1. When making an Order, we require your name, email address, credit card details and postal address. As a function of our customer service protocol, we retain you name and address details to assist you with your next Order.
2. We use the latest technology in protecting customer personal information and securing online transactions against fraud or malicious activity.
3. In order to transfer payment for your Order, your credit card details are encrypted and forwarded to your financial institution for clearance. No credit card details are retained once a purchase has been cleared.
4. Upon receipt of an Order and clearance of payment, we will email a Confirmation to your email address. If there is a delay in the delivery of your Order or a problem with it, we will communicate with you by email.
5. For delivery purposes, your name and address are provided to our transport company.
6. If it comes to our attention you have violated our terms and conditions, we may contact you, but may also in our absolute discretion provide your details to relevant authorities for further investigation.
7. Except as provided above, we do not sell, trade or share any Customer personal information or Customer lists to other companies or organisations.
8. From time to time, we may use your name and address or email details for communicating with you regarding our promotional specials, competitions and similar marketing activities.
9. Whilst we do not pass your contact details on to any third parties, we take no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the terms and conditions or privacy policies of advertisers or providers of third party material associated with our website.